Strategic Plan 2021
- All Affiliate & REALTOR® members of the REALTORS® Association of Central Indiana are eligible to apply for the RACI LEAD Program.
- LEAD Ambassadors select participants based on the submitted participant application. The Ambassadors will be seeking representation from a cross-section of the profession reflecting the diversity of the RACI. A maximum of 12 individuals (2 slots are reserved for Affiliates) make up the class.
- The Ambassadors strongly encourage applicants who are not selected to apply the following year.
- A $100 administration fee will be invoiced at time of acceptance to defray programming costs.
- Attendance at a minimum of five (5) sessions out of six (6) is mandatory. Participants are allowed one (1) excused absence. A certificate will be issued at the completion of the program for all participants that attend at least five (5) out of the six (6) sessions.
- Members of the class are expected to be punctual as well a be active participants in the program whether held in-person or virtually.
- Participants may only miss one scheduled session during the program year. If there is a scheduling conflict for an additional session, participants may make-up one of the missed sessions the following year. Graduation is dependent upon completing the make-up session during the next program year for a total of five (5) sessions attended.
- Lunch will be provided for in-person sessions.
- Participants are responsible for transportation to the meetings and events.
The RACI LEAD Program to provide sessions designated for our members and participants that will support collaborative growth and build relationships and team synergy through interactive activities.
- Enneagram + Leadership Styles – February 21, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Ambassador Shanelle Cahill will introduce the program, get you comfortable with #EmbraceTheSuck and #GetUncomfortableAndGrow; and special guest Danielle Fuller will share insights on the Enneagram and how it relates to leadership and personal development.
- Advocacy + Government Affairs – March 7, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Ambassador Jennifer Richey will immerse you in community government processes and the role REALTORS ® can play in impacting legislature..
- Communication + Conflict Resolution – May 16, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
New Ambassador, inaugural LEAD class graduate Britni Merrell will introduce an actively for communicating effectively, and a leadership panel will share best practices for conflict resolution and ways to grow & develop your leadership style.
- Professionalism in our Industry – August 8, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Ambassador Cherie Smith will review the impact of professionalism and unprofessionalism in our industry, your role in promoting professionalism, and understanding the grievance process.
- Committees + Meeting Management – September 12, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Ambassador Angie McAmis covers Association structures, committee descriptions and purpose, creating a meeting agenda, and leading an effective meeting. Special guest Paul Wyman will introduce Robert’s Rules of Order the standard for facilitating discussions and group decision-making.
- Strategic Planning for the Future – November 1, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
EVP Amy Pate will help you unpack the last five sessions and put together a strategy for future you – how well do you think they’ll align with your note-to-self?
During her participation in the Indiana REALTORS® Leadership Academy, Jennifer Richey was inspired to collaborate with other Indiana REALTORS® Leadership Academy graduates from RACI to develop a leadership program at the local level and LEAD was born!
- Jennifer Richey – IAR Leadership Academy Class of 2020/1; 2021 RACI President; & 2022 REALTOR® of the Year
Jennifer’s passion is evident as she takes LEAD participants through the Advocacy + Government Affairs session.
- Shanelle Cahill – IAR Leadership Academy Class of 2019; 2022 RPAC Fundraising Vice Chair
Ambassador Jennifer Richey will immerse you in community government processes and the role REALTORS® can play in impacting legislature..
- Charise Goodnight* – IAR Leadership Academy Class of 2017; 2019 RACI President; & 2018 REALTOR® of the Year
Charise took on Communication + Conflict Resolution in LEAD’s inaugural year.
- Britni Merrell – LEAD Class of 2021; 2021 & 2022 Social Activities Chair; & 2022 Community Outreach Vice Chair
Britni is excited to bring her experience as a LEAD Alumni and serving on RACI committees to the Communication + Conflict Resolution session. We have no doubt she will use participating in Charise’s session as inspiration to make it her own!
- Angie McAmis – IAR Leadership Academy Class of 2018; 2019 & 2021 Community Outreach Chair; & 2020 REALTOR® of the Year
Angie parlayed her devotion to the Community Outreach committee into sharing with LEAD participants best practices for amping up engagement and/or maximizing their own participation in committees.
- Cherie Smith – IAR Leadership Academy Class of 2012; 2017 RACI President; 2022 IRMLS Vice Chair; 2022-23 IAR Professional Standards Chair; 2019-21 NAR Professional Standards Committee; 2019 Distinguished Service Award; & 2017 REALTOR® of the Year
Cherie leads the Professional Standards in our Industry session. A quick glance at her
The Ambassadors are supported by RACI Executive Vice President Amy Pate and Communications Director Stefani Closson. Amy tackles the last session with solid advice for taking ownership of your business. Stefani stepped in for Charise in year two for the Communication + Conflict Resolution session and she’s thrilled to see what Britni brings to the session in 2023.