The RACI LEAD Program to provide sessions designated for our members and participants that will support collaborative growth and build relationships and team synergy through interactive activities.
- Enneagram + Leadership Styles – February 21, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Ambassador Shanelle Cahill will introduce the program, get you comfortable with #EmbraceTheSuck and #GetUncomfortableAndGrow; and special guest Danielle Fuller will share insights on the Enneagram and how it relates to leadership and personal development.
- Advocacy + Government Affairs – March 7, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Ambassador Jennifer Richey will immerse you in community government processes and the role REALTORS ® can play in impacting legislature..
- Communication + Conflict Resolution – May 16, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
New Ambassador, inaugural LEAD class graduate Britni Merrell will introduce an actively for communicating effectively, and a leadership panel will share best practices for conflict resolution and ways to grow & develop your leadership style.
- Professionalism in our Industry – August 8, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Ambassador Cherie Smith will review the impact of professionalism and unprofessionalism in our industry, your role in promoting professionalism, and understanding the grievance process.
- Committees + Meeting Management – September 12, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Ambassador Angie McAmis covers Association structures, committee descriptions and purpose, creating a meeting agenda, and leading an effective meeting. Special guest Paul Wyman will introduce Robert’s Rules of Order the standard for facilitating discussions and group decision-making.
- Strategic Planning for the Future – November 1, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
EVP Amy Pate will help you unpack the last five sessions and put together a strategy for future you – how well do you think they’ll align with your note-to-self?