The Board of Directors is taking applications to fill the Grant county Director opening for a 1-year term.
To be considered to fill the Grant county opening, your Managing Broker’s office must be in Grant county. Qualified candidates will be considered by the Board of Directors for the appointment to fulfill a 1-year term.
Criteria for Board of Directors:
• REALTOR® for at least three (3) years
• Governance, interpersonal & leadership skills
• Has served on a committee or leadership role
• Supportive of Association events & functions
• Acts in a professional & ethical manner
Fill out the Grant County Director Appointment form to be considered:
When a seat on the Board of Directors is vacant, how is it filled?
The Bylaws indicate that “vacancies among the Officers and the Board of Directors may be filled by a majority vote of the Board of Directors”. The term of any person elected as an at-large Director as a result of a vacancy shall continue until the next annual election (1-yr term).