REALTOR® Association of Central Indiana (RACI) respects your privacy. This policy explains how RACI intends to manage any personal information you provide. It does not apply to personally identifying information that RACI collects offline. Personal identifying information is information that enables RACI to identify you, including, without limitation, your real estate license number, email address, name, home phone number, etc. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
RACI OPT OUT POLICY
You may opt out of receiving RACI’s member-wide email broadcasts at any time. Members of RACI and subscribers and participants of the IRMLS through RACI have the option of choosing not to receive additional communications from RACI on our resources and services that may be of interest to you. RACI members and IRMLS through RACI subscribers are automatically registered to receive electronic communications once membership or services are activated. If you choose not to receive our communications, you may unsubscribe at any time.
HOW RACI COLLECTS AND USES PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
You are welcome to visit the raci.org website at any time without offering personally identifying information. Sharing your personal information is required, however, to access the IRMLS dashboard.
Supplying your log-in information makes it easier for you to:
- Receive access to the IRMLS listing service.
- Access information about RACI events, resources, and services you purchase or have purchased in the past.
- Receive news broadcasts and other messages on our events, resources, services and legislative efforts that may be relevant to your interests and facilitate future communication with you.
- Purchase tickets to events or pay invoices online.
- Participate in surveys or special promotions.
- Vote in the RACI BOD elections
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.